Terms, Conditions, Considerations and Agreements
- Cultivate Wholeness Australia (CWA) programs can, for some people, be physically and psychologically challenging – for the safety of all, we require that you be in good physical, mental and emotional health. In that regard, please read the following Terms and Conditions for your engagement with CWA.
- CWA programs are essentially a personal development opportunity with a focus on nature connection and self-awareness, and (i) programs are not ‘therapeutic’ nor a substitute for therapy, (ii) your participation in a program in general and in any particular activity therein, is entirely by your choice, voluntarily and freely made, after considering all factors, (iii) you may choose not to participate in any part of a program.
- You agree to take full and complete responsibility for your health, wellbeing, safety, and all that you experience while participating in an activity.
- You understand an activity may involve physical and non-physical exertion.
- You understand an activity is not ‘therapeutic’ nor a substitute for therapy.
- You confirm that you do not have a history of chronic mental illness (if you are under the care of a treating professional, the professional has consented to your participation in any CWA program – you will need to provide formal evidence of consent).
- You do not demonstrate a propensity towards psychological fragility.
- You acknowledge that a program as well as your participation can be terminated at the discretion of the conveners for any reason at any time.
- You agree to release and indemnify CWA (David Mallard Consulting Pty Ltd) and associates from any liability or claims for financial compensation for your personal well-being for the period of an activity and beyond including any personal injury or mental anguish sustained by you.
- If you intend to register for an activity (which might include breathwork/conscious connected breathing), it is recommended that you discuss any possible risks with your healthcare provider.
- You agree to NOT register for any activity if you have, or have experienced any of the following:
- Cardiovascular disease, including having experienced a heart attack and/or angina
- Severe Hypertension
- Epilepsy or Seizures
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent Surgeries
- Recent Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
- Psychiatric hospitalisation through mental illness
- Panic attacks and psychotic episodes
- Personal or family history of Aneurysms
- You are Pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Any condition that requires you to take strong medication
12. You will abstain from consuming recreational drugs and alcohol during a program.
13. You acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by registering/attending a program.
- Cancellations are accepted and payment is refundable up to one month prior to a program less an administration fee of up to $250. Cancellations within one month of program commencement are not refundable although the program place is fully transferable to another date.
Changes to the program
- We reserve the right to (i) change the program without notice and (ii) cancel the program at any time with no responsibility to registrants other than to fully refund all monies paid for the registration.
- Where the option of paying a deposit is chosen and you are paying by credit card, you hereby authorise us to debit the remaining program fee to your credit card one month before the workshop begin.